If you are like most businesses, you already have a website. You either built it yourself, you are using one of those “business in a box” website templates, or maybe even paid a lot of money to an “SEO Professional” to build it. But in any case, it likely has underperformed in terms of your expectations for it driving new business to you.
We help you build a new website or enhance your existing one to make a professional and elegant website that you can be proud of. Most of the websites we build using the WordPress platform which allows us to turn around high-quality sites quickly.
Some “experts” will try to convince you that you need a completely custom website versus a “canned” site. If your site has a complex commerce engine or requires sophisticated database-driven functionality this may be the case. But if you are like most local businesses you just really want to showcase your brand with a site less than a dozen pages.
- Custom design: We can build a website to your specifications and enhanced with the best extensions and modules to meet your specific business requirements. The underlying architecture of all of our sites may be shared, but each site is personalized and customized for your business.
- Fully Integrated Blogs: Websites we develop have a full-featured blog built-in to the website architecture.
- Social Sharing: This allows your website visitors to share your content easily on popular social networks.
- Forms: Full support for all types of input forms for gathering information from your website visitors. This can be used for things like subscribing to a newsletter or registering for premium content hidden from non-registered users.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Your pages are built from the ground up with search engine optimization in mind. Everything from strategically placed header tags to search-friendly web page URLs is built-in for best results.
- Google Analytics: We also provide support for Google Analytics to help you track, monitor and improve your website performance.
For many sites, we use the WordPress content management system (CMS). Some advantages of using WordPress are:
- WordPress is a leading full-featured CMS that is used by millions of websites including many of the leading websites.
- WordPress is an open-source platform and has a large community of developers constantly building, testing and extending the platform
- WordPress has a very robust ecosystem of plugins that extend the core functionality.
- WordPress is ideal for integration with social media networks
- WordPress allows you to add or update content and your website design very easily and quickly
- WordPress’ open environment prevents you from getting locked into a proprietary system
- WordPress has a wide range of high-quality themes and designs for you to choose from.